Fiberglass Wet Deck Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Wet Deck Model
An Elegant Water Feature
Just want to get your feet wet? The wet deck is a marvelous addition to any pool with custom spillway options to enhance your private backyard paradise.
- 14′ x 8′ x 1′
1. 12″ deep lounging area is great for kids and sunbathers.
2. Non-skid surface on the floor, benches and steps is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
3. Custom spillway options are available to enhance the ambiance.
4. Raised deck application gives you a multi-dimensional pool area.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.