Fiberglass Wading Pool Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Wading Pool Model
Splash And Play
This is the ultimate playground for the kiddos. The uniform depth throughout allows for easy, worry-free play, and the bench is a great spot for the big kids to sit, relax and watch over the youngsters.
- 9′ x 9′ x 1’6″
- 13.5′ x 11.5′ x 1’6″
1. 18″ depth makes a wonderful place for toddlers and pets to splash and play.
2. A non-skid surface on the floor, stairs and benches is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
3. Raised or flush construction application gives you installation options.
4. Auto-cover ready to help you keep your new pool safe and clean.
5. Full-length bench gives you the perfect spot to relax, cool off and watch the kids play.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.