Fiberglass Titus Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Titus Model
If you’re after a little exercise or just a refreshing dip, Titus is your guy. He’s ready to create a diversion from the everyday blues every day of the week.
- 12′ x 26′ x 5’5″
- 14′ x 33′ x 5’10”
1. Wide-entry steps with built-in seats make a great spot for visiting and relaxing.
2. A non-skid surface on the floor, stairs and benches is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
3. Elongated benches provide hours of socializing and fun with family and friends.
4. Ideal depth for exercise so you can enjoy water aerobics, games and more.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.