Fiberglass Sun Day Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Sun Day Model
Everyone Loves Sun Day
Everyone loves Sunday. No to-do list, no errands to run, no work to be done. So drop your devices, and forget your chores. Sun Day is here!
- 15′ x 30′ x 5’3″
- 16′ x 34.5′ x 5’8″
- 16′ x 39′ x 6′
1. Large landing pad with side entry stairs is an ideal spot for youngsters to play.
2. Large open swim area is great for games, lap swimming and water activities.
3. 12″ deep sun shelf and swim-out are perfect for easy entry and exit, and for soaking up the sun.
4. Wrap-around benches give you tons of room to visit and relax.
5. Non-skid surface on the floor, benches, and steps is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
6. A courtesy ledge around the deep-end gives you a place to take a break and stand.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.