Fiberglass Monolith Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Monolith Model
Type 1 Diving Pool
If your home team love to play, this is the pool for you. With Monolith, it’s always game on.
- 16′ x 40′ x 8’6″
1. Large, flat-bottomed shallow-end is ideal for water games like basketball.
2. 15″ warning slope alerts children and adults alike that they’re leaving the shallow-end. Note: this transition area should be designated with safety rope and floats.
3. Dual, deep-end seats with swim-outs give you extra options for visiting and relaxing.
4. Wide-open swim lane makes exercising in your new pool easy and fun.
5. Non-skid surface on the floor, stairs and benches is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
6. Auto-cover ready to help you keep your new pool safe and clean.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.