Fiberglass Grace Beach Entry Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Grace Beach Entry Model
Bring the shore to your door.
Enjoy all the luxury of a day at the beach without ever leaving your own backyard. Every day will feel like a vacation!
- 14′ x 36′ x 5’7″
- 16′ x 36′ x 5’7″
- 16′ x 40′ x 5’10”
1. A zero entry that is perfect for dipping your toes in the water and lounging at the water’s edge.
2. A non-skid surface on the floor, stairs and benches is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
3. Dual, deep-end seats with swim-outs give you extra options for visiting and relaxing.
4. A courtesy ledge around the deep-end gives you a place to take a break and stand.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.