Fiberglass Cathedral LX Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Cathedral LX Model
The Cathedral LX envelops all the great features and awe-inspiring vistas of the original Cathedral, and adds easy in-and-out steps the whole family will love. Plus, the sun shelf is heaven for the sun worshipers in your group.
- 16′ x 36′ x 5’8″
- 16′ x 40′ x 6′
1. Classic design gives curves and character without sacrificing swim area.
2. Deep-end bench gives you a place to soak and unwind.
3. 9′ diameter tanning ledge accommodates two chairs or ledge loungers.
4. Non-skid surface on the floor, stairs and benches is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
5. Easy in-and-out wide steps and bench area add both style and functionality.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.