Fiberglass Aspen Model
Call Us at 870-819-3570 to get started today!
Check Out the Aspen Model
Imagine yourself relaxing and keeping cool while soaking up the sun’s warm rays on Aspen’s fabulous tanning ledge.
- 14′ x 35″ x 5’6″
- 16′ x 35′ x 5’6″
- 16′ x 40′ x 5’10”
1. Huge 12″ deep tanning ledge is perfect for ledge loungers.
2. Non-skid surface on the floor, stairs, benches and tanning ledge is easy on your feet and your swimsuit.
3. Extended bench gives you a place to relax, unwind and socialize.
4. Dual swim outs and benches provide comfort and convenience in the deep-end of the pool.
5. Courtesy ledge around the deep-end gives you a place to stand and rest.
6. Wide-open swim area makes exercising in your new pool easy and fun.
7. Auto-cover ready to help you keep your new pool safe and clean.
For more pool photos, check out our gallery.
Nine Layers Of Strength
Let’s think of a fiberglass pool shell as a huge sandwich. A sandwich is a composite, which basically means it’s made up of different materials. Each material is applied in layers with the goal of giving the entire sandwich maximum flavor.
Such is the case with a fiberglass pool, which is also a composite. It’s manufactured in multiple layers with each layer serving to maximize the strength and durability of the entire structure. In other words, our fiberglass pool is thought of as a sandwich of strength. Hence, we affectionately refer to our unique manufacturing methodology as our Composite Sandwich of Awesomeness. Here’s what we put in it:
1. Gel Coat 4. Second application of chopped fiberglass. 7. Honeycomb core.
2. 100% vinyl ester barrier coat. 5. Hand-laid woven roving fiberglass. 8. Fourth application of chopped fiberglass.
3. First application of chopped fiberglass. 6. Third application of chopped fiberglass. 9. Fifth application of chopped fiberglass.